Prior to my current position as co-founder of NihonGO, where we teach japanese language and culture to portuguese speaking students, I have worked as a UI designer, front-end developer and illustrator for more than a decade. Today, I only work on sporadic side-projects and on my company's website-related needs.
Here are some projects that I worked in the past:
- Perfarm — Data oriented app that assists farmers on their decision making.
- Clicksign — Digital signature platform.
- Climatico — Geolocation based app that suggests clothing and preventive measures for the day based on the weather. Rails Rumble '15 entry.
- Ruby Talk — A chat made for the Brazilian Ruby/Rails community to share ideas, get help and engage in meaningful conversations.
- Unsubtitle for Netflix — Five-star browser extension that removes subtitles from any show on Netflix.
- Discovry — Discover places from all over the world by navigating in a simple and fun way around the world map. Rails Rumble '14 entry.
- Vuash — Safely send secret messages that can only be read once.
- Alpha Color — What color best represents certain emotions? Have a look at people's perspectives over this. Rails Rumble '13 entry.
- Hiragata — Simple japanese hiragana to/from katakana converter.
- RailsPG — Tabletop RPG on the browser with a slash command chat, Twitter auth and user roles. Rails Rumble '12 entry.
- Skeleton Jigsaw — A sidescrolling platform game made with ImpactJS.
- Palavreado — Learn the meaning of commonly misused or unknown Brazilian Portuguese words.
- Reconquest — Bird's-eye shooter game made with the Akihabara game engine at Global Game Jam '11.
- Ikwa — An educational portal for students and professionals, offering training and advice through tests, algorithms and multimedia content.